Property Insurance

Premises, Premises

Your Orr Insurance Broker will find the right coverage, at the right price, for your premises, contents, stock and equipment

Whether your business is a manufacturing plant, auto garage, office building, retail space or corner pub, you can protect your livelihood from financial losses due to damage – even provide cash flow while you get your operation back up and running. Your Orr Insurance Broker is a business risk specialist who will shop the market for the coverage that makes the most sense. And if something happens, your Orr representatives will be there for you.

Coverage Options



Commercial Property Insurance provides financial protection from physical loss or damage from certain perils to your buildings, contents, equipment and stock. These include:


Fixed structures pertaining to the building including:

  • pole signs, yard lights, storage fences
  • building additions and extensions
  • permanent fittings and fixtures (heating, air conditioning, lighting, plumbing, carpeting, alarms).


All contents usual to the insured’s business, such as:

  • furniture, fittings & fixtures – shelving units, display cases
  • machinery – air compressors, tractors, fork-lifts used on the premises
  • utensils, appliances
  • office furniture
  • tenant’s improvements – improvements to the location by the tenant (insured).


Merchandise usual to the insured’s business:

  • goods held for sale
  • packing, wrapping
  • advertising material.


  • The combination of Equipment and Stock values.


  • The risks that can cause loss or damage.